Monday, November 5, 2007

Disruptions Ahead

Dear readers (hoping that my use of the plural there is justified),

My posting schedule may be somewhat irregular over the next few weeks as my job hunt picks up steam. More time on interviews and cover letters means less time for blogging. If I seem to morph into the stereotypical blogger who merely posts links with a sentence or two of comment ("interesting, but not altogether itself...") - worry not. With any luck I'll be back to my usual long-winded self in no time. As long as injustices such as the cancellation of the PT Cruiser abound, I will continue to share my righteous protest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll say it now, one month old and Capalerno has already catapulted to the forefront of hard-hitting reid francis capalino-colored spanish harlem, ny 1984, post lazix commentary - and the numbers prove it.